Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Just To Clarify.

I feel the need to clarify this point. I don't eat goat. I doubt that Mike eats goat either. I did try moose sausage once, its was quite good until I found out it was moose, then I no longer ate it. I honestly don't eat anything remotely wierd. Have you seen the green Tabasco Sauce. Now this stuff is odd, it has this wierd translucent green quality to it that really turns me off, I don't care how it tastes I'm not eating that. I could go on and on about things I don't eat simply because they are odd. Succotash for example, sure its only corn and green beans, I like beans, I like corn (now I only eat corn in the cob, not off the cob, its too close to cream corn that way), but I could never eat succotash simply because of the name. I can't quite remember where Mike got the name Eat The Goat, I know he used to litter our desks in college with the phrase. I believe it is the name of his fictitious slasher metal band. I could be wrong.

No comments: