Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Weather network message of the day

My name is George, Im calling from just west of wiarton Ontario. This is really nothing to do with weather but I have a question about the high gasoline prices. How much gasoline is being used at a drag strip or like Daytona 500, if the gas prices are going up why are they allowing race drivers to compete, how much gas do they use. I would like to race my car too but I can’t because the gas is too much. But all the car races use astronomical amounts of gas for nothing, just to go around the track 500 miles. Thats 500 miles I can’t use in gas for what half a year, all the driving I do, thank you for listening. If the gas price is going up why allow car races.


This is the same guy who called in about low water levels

No comments: