Thursday, July 07, 2005

Weather network message of the day

Comment on an addition of weather news about a month ago. About people and the exposure to the suns UV rays that can cause cancer, or maybe it was about pets. It was mentioned on TWN that pets have no protection against the suns damaging rays. I would like to say my neighbour, shes a little eccentric, the last few years she is not very friendly, Im not on speaking terms with her, its ever since she became and unwed single mother she hates men, so she doesnt talk to me. Shes got this brown dog, its either a rotweiller or a lab, I swear to you this is true, I think shes trying to protect her dog from the suns harmful rays. It looks like shes fastened a Lampshade to her dogs head if you can believe it; she lives about 3 houses away. I dont know if thats what it is or the purpose of it because I can no longer talk to her, she hates men now. I saw this dog walking around with a Lampshade on its head; you can investigate this if you want.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Perhaps the dog was recently neutered/spayed?