Monday, June 06, 2005

Those little plastic bags, no not those ones

I actually ran out of plastic bags from the grocery store the other day. I couldn't believe it. You collect so many of them to the point where you complain about having too many. Then the day came when I went to grab a bag for my lunch and the bag spot was empty. I was mystified. I have never seen this before. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't bring my sad little lunch without a bag. I just can't walk down the street holding whatever frozen entree was on sale that week. I would look quite the fool. Then I went to tidy up the living room, I had nothing to collect the garbage in. I can tell you this, never again will I complain about the buildup of little plastic bags.

1 comment:

trickybrit said...

i can ship you a life supply if you want. don't know how i got 'em all, but i got enough plastic bags to kill an army of children ages 6 years and under. (oh that was a terrible joke...)