Monday, June 20, 2005

Why do things change?

I have a little bit of a rant today. My best friends parents are moving today. Now it's actually two best friends, brothers, and I have lived next to them for 21 years. Now that's not entirely true. We all moved away from home to different cities about 6 years ago. We have always stayed close, we are really just brothers from different mothers you know. Anyway, the issue is that we are always home on holidays and those times are spent equally between our two homes, actually more their parents than mine (mine are a little uptight). So you know I would wake up in the morning and just scoot over to Steve French's house (fake name) and we would eat breakfast and get baked. It was a good life. If It was 2am and I was bored I would just go rap on Steve French's (fake name) window and we would just chill and get baked you know. Now when I go home to my parents I am going to be totally alone, no one, just me and my stepdad who tends to fall asleep with the remote for the TV on his crotch so I have to use a broom handle to get it. Anyway this is upsetting me today so I though I would write about it.

No comments: